A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit any website. It enables the website to remember your visit when you return. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalised content, use statistics, links to social networking sites, access to users’ accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services available through any website would be significantly impaired. If you want more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please click on this link.
Cookies used in this website
Pursuant to the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency a specific explanation about what the cookies are used for in this website is given below.
This website uses its own cookies, which are as follows:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how we combat spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and the volume of visits to this website. On visiting this website you are assumed to agree to have your personal data processed by Google. Therefore, if you want to exercise any of your rights in this sense you must express your wishes directly to Google.
- Social networking sites: Each social networking site uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as I like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can exercise your rights to disable or delete cookies of this website at any time. This is done differently according to the browser that you are using. Here is a quick guide of the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives can be held responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies established by third parties that are mentioned in this cookies policy.
- The cookies are anonymized, they cannot be directly associated with the users and they do not supply any references that reveal any personal data.
- The website browsers are the tools that are in charge of storing the cookies and this is where you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect use of the cookies by the aforesaid browsers.
- In some cases cookies have to be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision to reject them.
- With regard to the Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the USA and it promises not to share them with third parties, except when it is necessary so that the system works properly or when it is legally required. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that upholds the Safe Harbour Privacy Principles, which guarantee that all the transferred data is processed with a level of protection that complies with the European regulations. If you want more information about what Google uses the cookies for please click on this other link.
- If you have any questions or enquiries about this cookies policy please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through the contact section.