We would like to remind taxpayers that are not exempt from paying the Tax on Economic Activities that just like every other year; the corresponding tax liabilities must be paid. The time period to pay the tax liabilities due voluntarily is as follows:
• National tax liabilities: from the 16th of September to the 20th of November, 2020.
• Provincial tax liabilities: from the 16th of September to the 20th of November, 2020.
• Municipal Tax liabilities for the Alicante province (SUMA) except for Xàbia and Alicante: from the 17th of August to the 6th of November, 2020.
• Alicante municipal tax liabilities: from the 1st of September to the 31st of October, 2020.
• Municipal tax liabilities of Xàbia: from the 6th of August to the 20th of October, 2020.
f the payment is not made by direct debit, normally the corresponding agency sends the payment letter to the tax payer (for legal entities it is usually sent via email), however if this is not received or it goes missing or is lost, to avoid incurring debt through an enforcement procedure or embargos, a copy has to be requested from the entity that has issued it before the voluntary payment period ends.