This legal notice and conditions of use govern the necessary information that must be supplied to users concerning the use of this website service.
I. – LEGAL INFORMATION
Pursuant to the provisions established in the Law on 34/2002, dated the 11th of July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, that modifies the EU directives on secure electronic access, we have made the following corporate information available for you:
Details of the owner of the Website “www.gesemconsultoria.com”
Name: GESEM CONSULTORIA Y FINANZAS SLP
Address: C/ Arquitecto Santiago Pérez Aracil Nº1, Elche 03203 (Alicante) Spain
Domain name: gesemconsultoria.com
Contact: Telephone: +34 (96) 6610024;
Registration details: Registered in the Companies Register of Alicante; volume 3344, page 23; sheet A-9766.
II. – REGISTRATION IN THE DOMAIN NAME AND CONTENT REGISTER
Gesem Consultoría y Finanzas SLP (referred to hereinafter as GESEM), is the owner and holder of the domain name www.gesemconsultoria.com.
The objective of this website is to supply information about the services provided by GESEM, which is public and free. All the distinctive signs, trademarks, names, images, logos and any type of graphics, are the property of GESEM or, where appropriate, GESEM has the due authorisation, licence and/or consent to use it. All the intellectual and/or industrial property contained in this website is protected in the appropriate manner.
III. – CONDITIONS OF USE
These Conditions of Use govern the access and use of this website, so please read them carefully, because when you visit this website and use the audio-visual material contained in it, you are considered to be a user of this Website.
To use the website, you must accept these conditions by clicking on the accept button when you are given the option to do so and/or when you use the website effectively it is assumed that you accept the conditions.
1. – Purpose
GESEM has made this Website available for users of Internet, to provide them with information about the professional services that the firm provides along with updates on relevant rules and regulations, free of charge, which have been published in Spain and abroad in the last few months.
2. – General conditions of use of the website
2.1- No contractual relationship is established when users access the Website.
2.2. – GESEM is the legitimate owner of the domain name. Any misuse of this domain name or any use that is contrary to the constitution or public order shall be considered to be a violation of the legal system in which case this company shall take all the legal action that is deemed appropriate.
– The links can never be misleading, confusing or deceptive, it is forbidden to compare, unfairly copy and use the brand name and/or the prestige of the firm.
– The use of any trademark, name or image or distinctive sign contained in this website by individuals or legal entities is prohibited unless it has been specifically authorised by the firm.
– The content of the website (texts, photographs, icons, technology, audio visual material, etc.) is owned by GESEM or third parties, which means that they cannot be reproduced without the consent of the owner.
– It is forbidden to circulate false information or data that is detrimental to the good image and name of the company.
2.3. – To this end, users must not use any of the services, functions or information provided for illegal purposes or for anything that is prohibited herein or that might infringe upon the rights and interests of third parties.
2.4. – Users must not act in any way that could damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or hinder the normal use of the Services, the computer equipment or the documents, files and any type of content stored in any computer equipment.
2.5.- Users promise not to pass on, disseminate or give third parties access to data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, audio files and/or images, photographs, recordings and in general, any type of material that:
– is detrimental to the fundamental rights and public freedoms that are constitutionally recognized.
– leads to, encourages or promotes criminal, abusive, defamatory, degrading, violent acts or, in general, anything that is contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order.
– is protected by any of the intellectual or industrial property rights that belong to third parties, unless the User has obtained the necessary authorisation first from its owners for the intended use.
– violates the trade secrets of third parties.
– is against the right to have one’s honour respected, personal and family privacy or the actual image of people.
– incorporates a virus or other physical or electronic elements that could damage or hinder the normal functioning of the network, system or the computer equipment of GESEM or third parties or that could damage electronic documents and files stored in the aforesaid computer equipment.
3. – Liability
GESEM is entitled to make changes in the Website and to these conditions. Given the special nature of the environment Gesem cannot be held responsible in the following cases:
3.1. If it is temporarily impossible to access the Website at a certain moment in time or specific information contained in it or the links that it contains.
3.2. The misunderstanding of the information publicized on the Website or in the links attached to it.
3.3. For any damage caused due to acts of God or unforeseeable events or for anything that has been caused by the negligent behaviour of the User of the Website.
3.4. In short, GESEM cannot be held responsible for information outside its own website, seeing as the purpose of having links on it is only to inform users that other sources of information about a particular subject matter do indeed exist.
4. – Protection of personal data
Users must provide personal data to use any of the functions on the website. Please be informed that GESEM complies with the provisions established in the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 FROM THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL (GDPR) and the ORGANIC LAW 3/2018 (LOPD).
GESEM has taken the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the protection of the personal data; however, users must be aware of the fact that the online security measures are not unassailable.
GESEM hereby states that any disputes that might arise over the content of this document, shall be submitted to the competent Courts and Tribunals of Elche.