Our extensive experience in providing companies with legal advice enables us to help any type of business, public or private, regardless of whether it is a start-up, a family business or a non-profit making organization.
Gesem’s legal department carries out its work on two different levels:
Coordinated with other departments we deal with and solve multidisciplinary business matters by working closely together with the other departments we analyse problems and come up with solutions, which are implemented, where appropriate. We work on different type of operations; buying and selling companies, making investment, dealing with corporate crisis (insolvency proceedings, redundancy plans, etc.).
Independently to deal with and solve legal matters of the corporate life or its partners needs. In this area our work covers practically all the areas of Law.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
- Setting up companies, foundations and other profit making and non-profit making entities.
- Advice to managers, capital increases and other statutory modifications, mergers and spin-offs, etc.
- Drawing up all kinds of contracts and agreements.
- Legal assistance with the negotiations before signing these.
Disputes in the Courts of Justice
- Write pleadings
- Assistance and defence in court in all the areas of Law (Civil, Criminal, Administrative, etc.).
Apart from all the aforementioned, we also provide individuals with legal advice in all the areas of law, especially gifts and inheritance, as lawyers specializing in inheritance in Alicante and in the marital property systems.